Have you wondered how to make halloween decorations with fondant? Many ordinary items can be used to make halloween decorations with fondant. If purchasing already made fondant, place in microwave for thirty seconds on high setting. Add coloring and flavorings while warm. Work with one color or flavor at a time as the fondant does not stay pliable long. Place corn starch on area you will be kneading the fondant. Knead then roll out to 1/4 inch thickness using a rolling pin.
To make fondant, use either gelatin or marshmallow for the recipe.
Gelatin recipe is as follows: Disolve one tablespoon gelatin into one fourth cup of water. Microwave for thirty seconds. Add one half cup corn syrup, a tablespoon glycerin, and two pounds of confectioners sugar. Mix, then knead.
The marshmallow recipe is as follows: One bag of mini marshmallows, melt sixteen ounces for thirty seconds. Repeat if needed. Add one and a half pounds confectioners sugar. Mix, then knead. Add remaining half pound of confectioners sugar while kneading.
- Use cookie cutter's to make halloween decorations with fondant. The cookie cutters can be purchased at craft stores or on line.
- To make halloween decorations with fondant consider investing in a fondant imprint mat if you are layering a cake or cupcake. These mats are available at on line stores.
- Using halloween dies from the cricut will make bats, pumpkins, etc. To make halloween decorations with fondant simply purchase the dies from the company website. The instruction manual will help you to create professional looking decorations.
- To make halloween decorations with fondant use candy molds. Using candy molds will give you professional results. Candy molds can be found in baking sections of craft stores, on line, and at baker's specialty stores.
- Knives and other tools can be purchased in a variety of stores to free hand. If you have a talent create your own using knives and other tools available in any store to make halloween decorations with fondant.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.