How To Make A Harkee Cocktail
If you want to be a bartender, then you should know how to make a harkee cocktail. If you know how to make a harkee cocktail, you will always be able to provide others with a delicious drink. Before you start learning how to make a harkee cocktail, you will need to gather some ingredients:
To make a harkee cocktail, you will need:
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glasses
- Crushed Ice
- 1 oz. Rye Whisky
- 1 oz. Cherry Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Orange Juice
- 1 oz. Champagne
Now it is time to learn how to make a harkee cocktail.
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with the ice. The first step in learning how to make a harkee cocktail is filling your cocktail shaker halfway with ice. This will help to chill the cocktail as you make it.
- Add the rye whisky. Once your cocktail shaker has been filled halfway with ice, the next step in learning how to make a harkee cocktail is to add in the rye whisky. Pour 1 oz. of rye whisky into the cocktail shaker.
- Add the orange juice. The next step in learning how to make a harkee cocktail is adding 1/2 oz. of orange juice. This step helps add flavor to your cocktail.
- Add the cherry liqueur. Next, add in 1 oz. of cherry liqueur. The cherry liqueur will also add some flavor while at the same time giving your cocktail a little extra kick.
Shake the cocktail shaker. Once the whisky, orange juice, and cherry liqueur have all been added to the cocktail shaker, it is time to put the shaker to use. Shake the cocktail shaker for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour the cocktail into glasses. Now pour the cocktail into a glass.
- Add the champagne. After your cocktail has been poured into a glass, it is time to add the champagne. Pour 1 oz. of champagne into the glass.
- Add the lemon wheel garnish. The last step in learning how to make a harkee cocktail is adding a lemon wheel to the rim of the glass. That touch adds a little bit of class to your creation and makes it that much more enjoyable. Now that you know how to make a harkee cocktail, it is time to sit back, relax and enjoy it responsibly with your friends.