How To Make Her Scream
So you want to step up your bedroom game and learn how to make her scream? It takes more than a little missionary in the dark to drive most women mad. If you really want to make her scream, you need to add some more advanced seduction and sex techniques to your repertoire. A few of the best tips:
- Pamper her. Start off with a soothing bubble bath with candles, or a sexy massage. When she feels relaxed and indulged, she'll be that much more turned on. Even cooking her a delicious, but light, gourmet meal can be counted as a move to help set the mood.
- Pay attention to the less obvious erogenous zones. Don't head straight for the bulls eye. You love her kitty and her breasts, but they aren't the only places with lots of nice nerve endings. Spend time on other sensitive areas like the soles of her feet, the nape of her neck, and her inner thighs.
- Remember that penetration is not how most women get off. Only about 30% of women report that intercourse brings them to orgasm. Indulging in play that involves more clitoral stimulation is more likely to make her scream. Oral sex, fingering and even bringing a vibrator into the bed are all ways to make sure that her sweet spot gets enough attention.
- Take your time. Spend as much time as she needs teasing all over her body to drive her crazy. Start slow, then gradually build up the intensity.
- Find out what she likes. Every woman's body is different, and requires a unique approach to make her scream. During sex, let her know that she can ask for the kind of stimulation she wants. Pay attention to physical signals. If she's panting, moaning and arching her back, you are probably on the right track. Learning to interpret her body language will help you become that much better in bed.