Since paintball is such an exciting but often expensive sport, a lot of people want to learn how to make a homemade paintball gun. But since making one out of PVC can be dangerous, here's a safer, simpler way to make your own homemade paintball gun:
You'll need a few materials first:
- A party balloon
- An empty paper towel tube
- Duct tape
- A paintball bullet
You can probably find all of the above in your local convenience store, or even around the house. Oh, and you'll also need to wear old clothes, just in case you make a mess while you're building your homemade paintball gun.
- Snip off the end of the party balloon. You want to make sure you cut it off as straight as you can. It doesn't have to be ruler-straight, but make sure it doesn't end up looking like a botched attempt at making paper dolls at least.
- Fit the party balloon over one end of the paper towel tube. Prop the towel tube up on a flat surface first, or just hold on to it if you like. Just make sure that you don't fold the tube or accidentally rip it. Your homemade paintball gun won't work properly if the tube is all warped.
- Tape around the balloon where it's attached to the tube. A couple of wraparounds will usually do, but if you feel like it needs more reinforcing, give it around half a turn. But don't put too much tape on it! That would warp the tube.
- Test it out. This is the fun part. Take your homemade paintball gun outside and point it at something that won't get angry if you hit it with a paintball. Put a paintball bullet into the open end of your homemade paintball gun and hold the bullet and balloon. Now, aim carefully.
- Shoot! Pull back on the bullet and the balloon like you're pulling back on a slingshot, and then release it.
Remember, always exercise caution when making your homemade paintball gun and when you're playing. Wear protective gear and, most importantly, have fun!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.