By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to make homemade paintball. Learning how to make your own homemade paintball can not only help to save you plenty of money, but allows you to customize your paintballs to your desired color. Be sure to experiment with different color combinations of paint in order to get the results you are looking for.
- Purchase small balloons. These can typically be found at most home improvement and sporting goods stores. For best results, purchase the smallest sized balloons available. These will work best when creating homemade paintballs.
- Purchase paint. As with the balloons, these can be found in a number of locations. Home improvement stores, arts and crafts retailers, and others will all be highly likely to see a variety of different paints. Use acrylic paint for best results when creating paintballs, as it is relatively inexpensive, meaning that you won't feel guilty when you use it simply for filling paintballs.
- Position the open end of the balloon over the opening of the paint canister. Squirt a small amount of the paint into the balloon. Tie the open end of the balloon, making sure that it is shut securely.
- Trim any excess material from the balloon. Test it in the paintball gun to make sure it fits. If it is too large, try using less paint the next time.
- Have fun! Be sure to follow basic safety principles when it comes to using homemade paintballs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...