How To Make Homemade Sex Toys For Guys
With a few supplies and some imagination, anyone can learn how to make homemade sex toys for guys in a few simple steps. No more rushing to the store or waiting for an unmarked box to arrive in the mail, put together something fun at home and enjoy.
For this toy, you will need the following supplies:
- rubber glove (non-textured)
- favorite lubricant
- Fold the towel into a long rectangle.
- Take the rubber glove and place it with the open section up top.
- Fold the towel around the rubber glove, leaving the open part of the glove free from the towel.
- Fold the rubber glove down around the top of the towel and apply a generous amount of lubricant.
- Enjoy a mess free sex toy.
Sponge Bottle - No Pants
For this toy, you will need the following materials:
- empty and clean soda bottle (plastic not glass)
- bubble wrap
- two clean sponges (not the kind with scrubbers on them, ouch!)
- masking tape
- Cut off the top of the soda bottle, the part you drink out of, and make sure you cut an even straight line with no jagged edges.
- Take a rectangle piece of bubble wrap and place two sponges on it side by side.
- Fold the bubble wrap onto each of the sponges, ensuring there is a little bit of bubble wrap left up on top and bottom of the sponges, and about a 1/2 inch between the sponges.
- Next, squeeze the sponges inside the bottle, making sure they are symmetrical.
- Take the left over bubble wrap on the top of the sponges and hang it over the top edge of the open soda bottle, then use the masking tape and tape it down to the bottle. This should make the inside cushion with bubble wrap with sponges under that layer, with bubble wrap hanging over the edge of the bottle and taped to the side.
- Enjoy this one, its a home-made pocket vagina in it's own right. Best sex toy around. It can be used with our without lubricant.