How To Make Homemade Sex Toys For Men
Finding out how to make homemade sex toys for men is something that almost every guy has researched at some point in their lives. Having to go through the embarrassment of buying a sex toy in a sex shop or waiting two weeks for the one that you’ve ordered online can be very annoying. Not only do these options offer disadvantages, the cost of a sex toy can be pretty steep. Here is a common way to make a homemade sex toy for a guy that will resemble the infamous Fleshlight.
- two rubber bands
- synthetic glove
- hand towel
- bottle of lube
- Gather your materials. If you’re a guy, you probably already have these at home.
- Fold the towel in half lengthwise. Fold the towel lengthwise so that you have a lot of room to roll it up--as if you were going to roll it up to put in the back of your car.
- Put the glove at one end of the towel. Lay the glove down so that the part you put your hand in is sticking out of the bottom of the towel. Make sure that the glove is laid out enough so you can get three fingers into it.
- Roll the towel up with the glove inside. When you are rolling the towel up, make sure that a little bit of the glove is sticking out of the side. Don’t roll it up too tight or you won’t be able to get inside it.
- Apply rubber bands to the ends. Depending on the size of the rubber bands you might have to double wrap them. Just make sure that it’s enough to hold the structure in place.
- Lube up the glove. Pour some lube on your finger or directly on the glove to make it resemble a wet pussy. Be sure to use enough lube so you don’t tear the glove inside.
Making a homemade sex toy should be easy for men. Try out different gloves that vary in thickness to get the best results possible on your homemade sex toy. If you don’t have a bottle of lube around you can use hair conditioner in your male sex toy. Always rinse your homemade sex toy out after you use it and then rebuild it to find the best tension possible.