How To Make Homemade Sex Toys
As people turn to healthier alternatives for living and try to keep costs down at the same time, it only makes sense that learning how to make homemade sex toys can be a fun and cheap way to spice up the bedroom. Although it might seem a bit daunting at first, creating your own homemade sex toys is easy and cheaper than buying them. Besides the benefits sex toys bring, making them can bring a whole new level of excitement and creativity to the bedroom, something everyone will benefit from.
1. Decide on the type of sex toy you want to make. From dildos to bondage accessories, there are just as many homemade sex toy possibilities as there are in the stores. Before you get overwhelmed by ideas, think about what will suit you the most. Do you want something for masturbation or for couples' play? Will it be for insertion or just for outside stimulation? It may seem a little clinical to put in so much thought to make homemade sex toys, but it will pay off in the end when you end up with exactly what you need.
2. Check the ingredients. When sex and its various fluids are involved, checking the ingredients to make homemade sex toys is critical. This is also where sticking with homemade will give the greatest benefits, too. Stick with known safe substances like water or latex. Never use fruit for insertion as that's a quick way to end up with a nasty infection. Women in particular should be on the lookout for ingredients like glycerin and honey, as will cause uncomfortable problems when the fun is done.
3. Making Insertion toys. Filling a condom with water and freezing it can be an easy homemade sex toy. Mold whatever sex toy you can imagine out of clay and paint it with latex. After it dries, squeeze the clay out and apply all-natural silicone to it with a caulking gun. Once the silicone dries you can peel the latex off and have a toy straight from your imagination. For those who may want to try anal play, try placing a fish oil capsule into a condom and tying it there. Do this every couple of inches along the condom and when you're done you'll have the perfect set of anal beads. Fish oil is harmless and natural, so there is no risk of infection. Be sure to attach the open end of the condom to something, like a key chain ring.
4. Toys for men. Homemade Pleasures suggests an easy way to make a homemade sex toy for men is by taking a round bottle (the bigger the better), and cutting the top of it off. Put a sock inside and pull the rim two inches over the out of the bottle. Do the same thing with a condom. Tape them to the bottle tightly and lubricate the condom. In minutes there is the perfect homemade sex toy for men. A more creative idea is taking a melon, cutting a hole at the top and digging the insides out as much as possible. Place a condom on it and there's a very natural, very fun homemade sex toy. There's also one of the most simple ways to make a homemade sex toy: bubble wrap! Simply roll it up and use lubrication.
5. Adding stimulation and accessories. When you make homemade sex toys, you aren't restricted to items that are solely for insertion or direct stimulation. For an inexpensive but exciting thrill, try using feathers, ping pong paddles, or hair clips for an electrifying sexual experience. There are a number of items lying around the home that can be put to a more creative use. Experiment and see what works best for you. Electric toothbrushes, sticks, and vibrating video game controllers can all be put to different uses and enhance the sexual experience for anyone.
Sources: Sex Toys