Many men want to know how to make a homemade vagina, partly because they don’t want to buy one in a store. Any look at the history of sex toys will show you that women’s sex toys are much more accepted in society than sex toys for men, and this has always been true. Lately this trend is starting to change, but some men are still uncomfortable with buying a fake vagina to masturbate with. Never fear though, because it’s very easy to make your own homemade vagina with things you can find around your house.
What you'll need to make a homemade vagina:
- 1 cup
- 2 sponges
- Warm water
- The first thing you’ll need when you make a homemade vagina is a cup. The size of the cup will need to be larger if you have a bigger penis, and smaller if you have a smaller penis.
- Now you’ll need to find some sponges. Many kitchen sponges will work just fine for this method of making a homemade vagina. You’ll need two sponges for this project, and they need to be approximately the same size.
- Wet the sponges with water. This will give them the right consistency. You should also use warm water when you use this method to make a homemade vagina because it will give your sponges the warmth of real flesh.
- Put the sponges into the cup so that they form a slit in the middle. This is your homemade vagina. Make sure that it’s sized appropriately to accommodate your penis, and make sure it’s tight enough to give good stimulation.
- Add a lubricating substance before you use it. The water will help with lubrication, but it doesn’t make things slick enough, and you may rub your penis raw on the homemade vagina without the use of something more effective.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…