How To Make Homemade Vibrators
Learning how to make homemade vibrators is a very easy task, and the woman in your life will appreciate your efforts. Vibrators can be made from a variety of household items. A common homemade vibrator is made using food items, but many people worry that these will not be sanitary. This variation can easily be constructed from items found in your bathroom or after a quick trip to the store.
To make a homemade vibrator, you will need:
- A condom (You can use a ribbed one to add to the texture of the vibrator)
- A battery-operated toothbrush
- A small rubber band, such as those used for your hair
- Place the toothbrush in the condom. Make sure the area where the battery is kept is water-tight. If it is, you can place the whole toothbrush in the condom. If it is not, then your homemade vibrator will have a handle, and you will need to secure the condom above the battery area. A toothbrush with a water-proof battery case is best for making a homemade vibrator.
- Next, fill the condom with water. How much you put in is up to your personal preference. Be careful to not over fill the condom or you will increase the risk that it will break.
- Secure the condom. If the toothbrush is water-proof, then you can just tie the end of the condom and secure it with the rubber band. If it is not, then place the rubber band over the condom above the battery.
- To use your homemade vibrator, just push the button. A variation of this project is to do this without the water. The homemade vibrator will not be as thick and will feel different, but the woman in your life might prefer that. Another idea is to leave out the water and just use the brush part of the vibrator (still covered in a condom) to stimulate the woman’s clitoris.