With a different mix, and a perfect design, you should know how to make a Honeymoon Cocktail. Originating from Hollywood, California in the 1930's, the Honeymoon Cocktail was one of the many popular cocktails in that time. It is still known to be popular in our current time. This recipe will make one Honeymoon Cocktail.
When making a Honeymoon Cocktail, you will need the following items:
- 3/4 ounce of Apple Brandy
- 3/4 ounce of Benedictine Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon of Triple Sec
- Juice of 1/2 Lemons
- Garnish: Lemon Peel
- Ice Cubes
- Shaker Glass
- Cocktail Glass
How to make a Honeymoon Cocktail:
- Fill shaker glass halfway full with ice cubes. You will want to add as much or little ice as wanted into the shaker glass. All of the ice does not have to go into your cocktail glass. The primary function in this stage for the ice is just to cool down the drink.
- Add your Apple Brandy, Benedictine Liqueur, Triple Sec and Juice of 1/2 Lemons to shaker glass. Add these ingredients directly to the shaker glass with the ice. You can use more or less of each ingredients, depending upon your taste.
- Mix together the ingredients in the shaker glass very well for about fifteen seconds. You will want to shake your glass for about fifteen seconds. You can also take a spoon or straw and make sure that the drink is completely mixed.
- Strain the drink into the cocktail glass. Now that you have the drink mixed together thoroughly, you will want to add it to the cocktail glass. You will strain the drink into the glass with as much or little ice as you prefer.
- Garnish your drink with the lemon peel. Add your lemon peel directly into the cocktail glass. This will give the drink a little more of a lemon taste. It will make it taste sweet, yet sour.
- Add accessories if desired. You can add a straw or umbrella to this drink if wanted. It will give your drink a festive, colorful appeal.
- Sit back and enjoy! After making this drink, you can now sit back and enjoy your Honeymoon Cocktail!!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.