Learn how to make hot wings for your next party or snack at home. Hot Wings makes a great appetizer when having a party or even something to have as as snack when watching television. There are many different hot sauces on the market to use when making your hot wings. You can fry the wings on the stove in oil or bake them in the oven or grill in a pan. This recipe is eaten all over the world using different sauces so the recipes varies greatly depending on the region it comes from.
You will need:
- 2 lbs. chicken wings party pack cut up in wings and drumetttes
- hot sauce of choice
- olive oil
- dried paprika
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- baking tray or pan for wings
- knife if wings need to be cut
- cutting board
- Purchase chicken wings or a party pack. Often the wings are cut so you do not have to cut them yourself. If you buy whole wings cut the wings from the drumstick. Cut with a sharp knife on a cutting board at the joint and put pieces in a large bowl.
- Toss wings and drums with olive oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of each dry spice and rub into wings.
- Arrange wings on baking pan or pan. Spray pan with cooking spray so wings will not stick. Bake at 350 degrees for fifteen minutes in the oven or on grill. Remove from oven or grill and turn over other side.
- Bake wings another ten minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons hot sauce of choice in small bowl. Stir with spoon.
- Toss over hot wings evenly in the pan to coat .
- Put hot wings back in the oven another ten to fifteen minutes to bake.
- Serve hot wings with blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing.
- You can cook the wings and drums in a frying pan using 1/4 cup olive oil and dry seasoning for about 25 minutes turning over. Remove from heat mix sauce and olive oil pour over wings in pan. Coat well. Lower heat and cook another ten to fifteen minutes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.