If you know how to make an Iguana cocktail, then you are aware it requires a fair amount of alcohol, which makes it is a strong cocktail. The Iguana cocktail is a very popular cocktail for parties as you can make bigger batches quickly to serve large groups of people.
What You Will Need To Make An Iguana Cocktail:
- Coffee Liqueur
- Sweet And Sour Mix
- Lime Slice
- Cocktail Shaker With Strainer
- Cocktail Glass
- Place the cocktail glass in the freezer. An Iguana cocktail tastes best when served in a properly chilled cocktail glass.
- Pour 1 part coffee liqueur into the cocktail shaker. Remember the quantity of the coffee liqueur as you will be using ratios to complete the Iguana cocktail recipe.
- Add 2 parts tequila to the cocktail shaker. Tequila is a spirit that has a great affinity with lime and gives a great backbone to an Iguana cocktail.
- Pour 2 parts vodka into the cocktail shaker. Vodka is an excellent cocktail mixing liquor as vodka's pureness lends itself well to a variety of flavors.
- Add 6 parts of the sweet and sour mix to the cocktail shaker. The sweet and sour mix will add a nice tang to the Iguana cocktail as well as hide the alcohol flavor.
- Remove the cocktail glass from the freezer. You want to remove the glass right before you complete the drink to allow the glass to come to a temperature that allows the drinker to actually hold the glass while drinking.
- Shake the ingredients in the cocktail shaker together. Shaking the Iguana cocktail well allows the various liquors, liqueurs, and the sweet and sour mix to form a cohesive cocktail.
- Strain the shaken cocktail into the chilled cocktail glass. Garnish the Iguana cocktail by adding the lime slice into the cocktail.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.