How To Make An Iguana Cocktail
If you know how to make an Iguana cocktail, then you are aware it requires a fair amount of alcohol, which makes it is a strong cocktail. The Iguana cocktail is a very popular cocktail for parties as you can make bigger batches quickly to serve large groups of people.
What You Will Need To Make An Iguana Cocktail:
- Coffee Liqueur
- Sweet And Sour Mix
- Lime Slice
- Cocktail Shaker With Strainer
- Cocktail Glass
- Place the cocktail glass in the freezer. An Iguana cocktail tastes best when served in a properly chilled cocktail glass.
- Pour 1 part coffee liqueur into the cocktail shaker. Remember the quantity of the coffee liqueur as you will be using ratios to complete the Iguana cocktail recipe.
- Add 2 parts tequila to the cocktail shaker. Tequila is a spirit that has a great affinity with lime and gives a great backbone to an Iguana cocktail.
- Pour 2 parts vodka into the cocktail shaker. Vodka is an excellent cocktail mixing liquor as vodka's pureness lends itself well to a variety of flavors.
- Add 6 parts of the sweet and sour mix to the cocktail shaker. The sweet and sour mix will add a nice tang to the Iguana cocktail as well as hide the alcohol flavor.
- Remove the cocktail glass from the freezer. You want to remove the glass right before you complete the drink to allow the glass to come to a temperature that allows the drinker to actually hold the glass while drinking.
- Shake the ingredients in the cocktail shaker together. Shaking the Iguana cocktail well allows the various liquors, liqueurs, and the sweet and sour mix to form a cohesive cocktail.
- Strain the shaken cocktail into the chilled cocktail glass. Garnish the Iguana cocktail by adding the lime slice into the cocktail.