Do you want to learn how to make an Indie cocktail? Indie cocktails are great drinks that are fun to make and that taste delicious. This cocktail is a sweet drink that is sure to finish off anyone in a great way. It is a bold drink that goes well with chocolate cake or dessert.
You will need:
- 1 oz. black cherry vodka
- 1 oz. lemon gin
- 2 tbsp. French vanilla ice cream
- 1 egg yolk
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- Crushed ice
- Cocktail shaker
- Chilled cocktail glass
- Fill a shaker with ice. The first step to make a delicious Indie cocktail is to fill a cocktail shaker half way with crushed ice.
- Add the ingredients. Add the black cherry vodka, lemon gin, French vanilla ice cream and egg yolk into the shaker. Be sure to accurately measure the black cherry vodka and the lemon gin to get the best tasting Indie cocktail.
- Cover the shaker. Cover the shaker and shake the drink for at least twenty seconds. Over shaking is preferred to under shaking when making this drink. Proper shaking produces a great Indie cocktail.
- Strain contents. Strain the contents out of the shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish. Garnish the Indie cocktail with a fresh lemon wheel.
- Serve the cocktail. Serve this drink immediately for best results. If it is a hot day, add some crushed ice to the cocktail because the this cocktail tastes best when ice cold.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.