Do you want to learn how to make an Indie cocktail? Indie cocktails are great drinks that are fun to make and that taste delicious. This cocktail is a sweet drink that is sure to finish off anyone in a great way. It is a bold drink that goes well with chocolate cake or dessert.
You will need:
- 1 oz. black cherry vodka
- 1 oz. lemon gin
- 2 tbsp. French vanilla ice cream
- 1 egg yolk
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- Crushed ice
- Cocktail shaker
- Chilled cocktail glass
- Fill a shaker with ice. The first step to make a delicious Indie cocktail is to fill a cocktail shaker half way with crushed ice.
- Add the ingredients. Add the black cherry vodka, lemon gin, French vanilla ice cream and egg yolk into the shaker. Be sure to accurately measure the black cherry vodka and the lemon gin to get the best tasting Indie cocktail.
- Cover the shaker. Cover the shaker and shake the drink for at least twenty seconds. Over shaking is preferred to under shaking when making this drink. Proper shaking produces a great Indie cocktail.
- Strain contents. Strain the contents out of the shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish. Garnish the Indie cocktail with a fresh lemon wheel.
- Serve the cocktail. Serve this drink immediately for best results. If it is a hot day, add some crushed ice to the cocktail because the this cocktail tastes best when ice cold.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.