Need to know how to make an Indio cocktail? The Indio cocktail, or Indio Blues as it's sometimes called, is a fun, tequila-based cocktail. The Indio cocktail is a sweet, fruity drink that even a man can sit down and enjoy. Try mixing up a batch of Indio cocktails for a luau party or a summer pool bash. The sweet flavors complement the bold flavor of the tequila, giving it a punch for the taste buds. After one drink of the Indio cocktail, you will never think twice about trying those fruity drinks your girls are always ordering.
To make an Indio cocktail, you will need:
- 1 1/4 oz. tequila (use a tequila you could handle tasting in a shot)
- 5/8 oz. triple sec
- 1/4 oz. blue curacao liqueur
- 2 1/2 oz. sweet and sour mix
- Half a lime, juiced (be careful of seeds, and before slicing it in half, roll it between your hands or against the counter to break up the juice)
- A splash of pineapple juice (try to get pulp-free juice for best results)
- A salt-rimmed hurricane glass
- A cocktail shaker
- Ice, cubed
- Combine the tequila, triple sec, blue curacao liqueur, sweet and sour mix, and lime juice in the shaker. Secure the lid and shake well to incorporate all the flavors together.
- Strain the drink and pour into an ice-filled hurricane glass, rimmed with salt. If you want to garnish the glass, place a lime wedge on the rim.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.