How To Make Inflatable Soccer Goals
Learn about how to make inflatable soccer goals for a kid-safe or even adult-safe way to score! Soccer is a fun game for all ages that provides plenty of exercise with the running and kicking involved. There are several kinds of soccer goals available, including flat soccer goals, folding soccer goals, and pop-up soccer goals. When you want a soccer goal that will cushion falls, nothing beats inflatable soccer goals.
To make inflatable soccer goals, you will need:
- Three or four twin size air mattresses
- Portable air mattress pump
- Duct tape
- Be on location. To make inflatable soccer goals, wait to make the goals until you at the soccer field or place you'll be playing soccer. The inflatable soccer goals are too large to transport already assembled unless you have a large truck or other large vehicle.
- Blow up the air mattresses. Use a portable air mattress pump to fill the three or four twin sized air mattresses with air. Make sure none of the air mattresses leak and that they are adequately filled before capping them with the air mattress plug.
- Make a fort. Have several people handy to help make inflatable soccer goals. One or more persons should hold the back of the soccer goal, that is, one of the air mattresses up on its side standing up so the length is horizontal to the ground. Have another person or more hold the second and third air mattresses so they jut out making sides of the inflatable soccer goals.
- Tape them together. Use duct tape on the inside and the outside of the air mattresses to attach the air mattresses to each other so they hold together when soccer goals are scored.
- Add the roof if desired. Add the fourth air mattress to the roof of the fort to create an additional dimension, if desired, to the inflatable soccer goals.