If you are in a committed relationship, you should learn how to make intimate love. There is a time and place for making love. The actions may be the same, but the feelings are different, especially for women. In comparison to rough and acrobatic sex, making intimate love is slower, more romantic and involves more kissing and personal touching. To make intimate love to a woman, take your time and let her know how you feel by using your body, hands and mouth.
- Set the mood. To make intimate love, set a romantic and seductive scene. This can be done in several ways. One way is to use music. Play music, such as old school R&B or romantic music that isn't too sappy.
- Create the perfect lighting. No one wants to get it on with a spotlight blaring on them. But, you can set soft lighting using candles or dimming a standard light. Pitch black isn't conducive to making intimate love either.
- Once you are getting ready to make intimate love, remove her clothing slowly, one item at a time. While you are removing her shirt, kiss her on the stomach. When you remove her pants, kiss her softly on her thighs. Take your time.
- Lay her down into the missionary position while kissing her on the mouth. Once you are inside of her, stay close and hold her tight. When making sweet love, keeping things intimate is important. Kiss her on the mouth while you two are having sex. Touch her face and even throw in an "I love you" if you actually feel that way.
- After you're done, hold her in your arms. Spend time stroking her skin and holding her. This is important part of making intimate love as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!