How To Make Iphone Ringtones
You may want to learn how to make iPhone ringtones to spruce up your iPhone. Indeed, listening to the normal ringtones can get old - but you can easily turn your favorite song into a ringtone. While you can download (most likely paid) apps and get into advanced software for editing music, the following steps will guide you through how to make iPhone ringtones with a simple, easy-to-use website.
In order to make iPhone ringtones, you will need:
- Computer with Internet access
- Target song (mp3 or via online link)
- iPhone and cord to upload ringtones
- Visit audiko.net. This is a free website where you can easily make ringtones for your iPhone.
- Upload your song to the website. Locate the song that you would like to make into a ringtone. There is an option to "enter a URL" for the song, if it is hosted online somewhere. You can use the "upload" button to find the song on your computer. Simply locate the folder where the song is present to start making your ringtone.
- Choose the exact clip to be made into a ringtone. After the song is uploaded, you will be able to preview different 30 second intervals. Choose one that you like for the ringtone, noting the options to fade in and fade out.
- Download the ringtone(s). Once you have completed making the ringtone(s), you will be able to download to your computer.
- Sync to your iPhone. After you have downloaded all of your ringtones, you can sync them to your iPhone.