If you want to join your soccer team, you'll have to go through the same tryout process that everyone else does, but if you want a leg up on the competition then you'll need to learn how to make it in soccer tryouts. Soccer tryouts give players a change to show their stuff and coaches a chance to let the best players on the team. Soccer tryouts are a straightforward process, but a number of people approach it on the wrong way and end up not making the team. Despite what you might think, you don't need to be the best player to make it in soccer tryouts, you just need to give the coach a reason to select you.
- Prepare for the soccer tryouts. Make sure you eat a good breakfast, and lunch too if the tryouts are late in the day. You won't be at your best if you are hungry or lacking energy.
- Dress appropriately for the tryouts. Don't show up in jeans or inappropriate clothing, as it will make you look like you aren't taking the tryouts seriously.
- Get to the soccer tryouts early to practice and stretch. If you show up at the last minute, you'll be to stiff to show off your best stuff.
- Stay positive. Nothing will turn a coach off more than someone with a poor attitude. Even if the soccer tryout is going as you planned, keep a good face on and let the coach know you can handle adversity.
- Hustle during the entire soccer tryout. The coach isn't just looking for the best players, she'll also need people who will give it their all for the whole game. If you slow up during tryouts, why would you expect the coach to pick you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …