If you are seeking a delicious, festive drink, you need to know how to make a Jamaican Me Crazy Cocktail. This drink will make you feel as if you are in the Caribbean out on the beach. With this recipe, it will yield 1 Jamaican Me Crazy Cocktail.
When making a Jamaican Me Crazy, you will need the following items:
- 1 ounce of White Rum
- 1 ounce of Coconut Rum
- 1 ounce of Banana Liqueur
- 1 splash of Cranberry Juice
- 1 splash of Pineapple Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Shaker Glass
- Collins Glass
How to make a Jamaican Me Crazy Cocktail:
- Add Crushed Ice into shaker glass for your Jamaican Me Crazy Cocktai. The first step in making a Jamaican Me Crazy is adding your ice into your shaker glass. You can add as much or little ice as you prefer. You do not have to put all the ice into your Collins glass when you finish your recipe.
- Add together White Rum, Coconut Rum, and Banana Liqueur. You will now want to add your two different rum's and liqueur. You can use different variations of each ingredient based on the taste you prefer.
- Add splashes of Cranberry and Pineapple Juice. Now you will want to add your splashes of cranberry and pineapple juice. You can add as much or little based on the taste you want. You will want to taste the drink to see how much or little you need.
- Mix together the ingredients thoroughly. Now that you have your ingredients in your shaker glass, you will want to mix up the drink thoroughly. You can use a straw or spoon to mix up the drink. Make sure the drink is completely mixed.
- Strain ingredients into Collins Glass. After mixing your drink, you will want to strain it into your Collins glass. You can keep all the ice and put into the glass or just use part of the ice.
- Add Accessories. If you prefer you can add accessories to your drink. You can add a straw or umbrella to the drink. It will give the drink an elegant and festive look.
- Sit back and enjoy! After making the Jamaican Me Crazy Cocktail, you can now sit back and enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.