A delicious addition to any party host's repertoire is learning how to make a Japanese cherry blossom margarita. This will please even the pickiest drink connoisseur and avid party goer. When two cultures collide, the result is often a heavenly combination. Learn how to make a Japanese cherry blossom margarita and be the hit of the next party.
To learn how to make a Japanese cherry blossom margarita, you will need:
- 1.5 oz. prickly pear infused tequila
- two oz. sake
- one oz. grenadine
- one oz. sour mix
- one oz. lemon juice
- cherries for garnish
- Sweeten the deal. Preparing for the pouring of the drink is the first step to learning how to make a Japanese cherry blossom margarita. Do this by dipping the rim of your margarita glass into a bit of water and then into sugar. This makes the drink taste sweet and look great.
- Liquor it up. The next step in making a Japanese cherry blossom margarita is to combine, in a shaker, your tequila and sake and shake with ice. A great prickly pear infused tequila is Voodoo Tiki Desert Rose Tequila. Any type of sake will work fine with this margarita.
- Sour and sweet. The next step in making your Japanese cherry blossom margarita is to add your grenadine, sour mix and lemon juice. Shake well to combine and chill all of your ingredients.
- Pour and garnish. Strain your shaker into your margarita glass. Then, garnish it with a cherry on top.
- Helpful hints. This concoction does not freeze well so steer clear of the frozen variety when making a Japanese cherry blossom margarita. Instead, serve it straight up or on the rocks.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.