Learn how to make a Jazz Collins cocktail by following a few simple steps. The ingredients are few, but Absolut's New Orleans vodka is the key ingredient in this cocktail. This vodka's combination of mango and pepper gives this cocktail its unique taste. No mixing necessary, just pour each ingredient into the glass, building the ingredients. The Jazz Collins cocktail is just another version of a Vodka Tonic. The specific Absolut Vodka used distinguishes it as a Jazz Collins cocktail. The "Collins" family of cocktails are all good drinks to know how to make. Each variety differs by the base alcohol used, primarily gin, vodka or bourbon. Collins recipes all use sour mix and a splash of club soda.
When making a Jazz Collins cocktail, you will need:
- Absolut New Orleans Vodka
- Sour Mix
- Club Soda
- 8 to 12 ounce Glass Tumbler
How to make a Jazz Collins cocktail:
- Pour 1 1/2 parts Absolut New Orleans vodka into the 8 to 12 ounce glass tumbler. Fill the glass a little over half full with the vodka. Vary this amount if you like your drink stronger or weaker.
- Add 1 part sour mix. Fill almost to the top of the glass with the sour mix.
- Add a splash of club soda. Pour enough soda into the glass to fill the glass to the top.
- Garnish with a lime wedge. Place the lime wedge on the edge of the glass of Jazz Collins.
Make your own homemade sour mix by combining one part sugar with two parts water and two parts fresh lemon or lime juice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?