How To Make Jell-O Shots Using Vodka
Want to know how to make Jell-O shots using vodka? Make Jell-O shots using vodka for your next party and you won't have to worry about buying cups for your guests–but you may have to scrape your guests up off the floor if they snarf too many of these tasty treats. Cut down on paper trash and be the hit of the party by bringing along your own festive Jell-O shots made with vodka--you don't even have to use a good brand to make these.
To make Jell-O shots using vodka you'll need:
- A box of Jello, any flavor (you need the 3 ounce size box)
- 6 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces water
- Mixing bowl
- Icecube tray or other mold for shot
Directions for making Jell-O shots with vodka:
- Open the Jell-O and pour the powder into the bowl.
- Boil water and measure out 6 ounces of water, pour into bowl.
- Stir with the spoon until the Jell-O is dissolved
- Measure out the vodka, pour into the Jell-O mixture
- Stir with the spoon to blend. Pour this mixture into molds.
- Place the filled molds in the refrigerator overnight.
- Unmold and enjoy.
- Use decorative molds to make Jello-O shots in interesting shapes. Both candy and soap molds can be used.
- Mix together two different Jell-O flavors to make new color and flavor combinations.
- Layer your shots by preparing one batch as directed above, but filling the molds only half full. Let this set up, then prepare a second batch and pour it on top of the first. Chill completely before unmolding.