If you enjoy candy or like to get drunk on Easter, you should learn how to make a jelly bean shooter. And since we don’t discriminate against readers who are below the legal drinking age, not only will we show the adults how to make a jelly bean shooter with alcohol, we’re including an instructional on how to make a jelly bean shooter without alcohol as well!
You will need:
- 3 oz Brandy
- 1 oz Anisette or Sambuca
- Metal Shaker
- Shot glasses
- Fill shaker – Fill your metal shaker almost to the top with ice. Measure and pour your brandy and Anisette or Sambuca over the ice.
- Add Grenadine – When you make a jelly bean shooter you want to pay close attention to this particular step. Only add a small dash of grenadine to the mix. If you want a sweeter tasting jelly bean shooter, use a little more.
- Shake – Cover your metal shaker and shake vigorously. You when you make a jelly bean shooter you have to shake it until it gets cold and frosty on the outside of the shaker. When a thin layer of frost appears – it’s drinkin’ time!
- Strain – Line up your shot glasses and get your strainer handy. Strain the mixture into the glasses and prepare your toast. You jelly bean shooters are ready.
This recipe makes about five to six jelly bean shooters. If you need more – double it! Cheers!
Part two of today’s lesson: How To Make A Jelly Bean Shooter – Without Alcohol
- Fill your mouth with jelly beans.
- Apply a large straw to your lips.
Hey, we have a sense of humor!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …