How To Make A Jellyfish Cocktail
If you want to make a drink that is sure to get people talking, learn how to make a Jellyfish cocktail. This is one of those drinks that most people have never tried but everyone will be curious about. The pink and white tentacles of a Jellyfish against the deep blue sea may not the best image to encounter while swimming, but it sure does look cool in a drinking glass. You may want to practice at home a few times before attempting to impress others with this feat but practicing is half the fun. It will taste great even if it doesn't look right. It's a lot of fun to make a Jellyfish cocktail. It takes less than one minute to make but people will be talking about it for a long time.
To make a Jellyfish cocktail, you will need:
- tall glass
- metal spoon
- 1/2 oz blue curaçao
- 1/2 oz white sambuca
- 1/2 oz Irish Cream liqueur
- dash of grenadine
- Pour the blue curaçao into a tall glass.
- Gently pour the white sambuca on top. Pour it slowly over the back of a spoon so it falls gently to rest on top of the blue curaçao . It is very important not to let the layers mix in order to get the desired visual effect.
- Add a top layer of the Irish Cream liqueur in the same manner as the white sambuca, pouring gently so it floats on the top of the drink.
Drop a dash of grenadine on top of the drink toward the middle. As it drops down, it will pull each layer with it to create the illusion of a Jellyfish swimming in the glass.This drink is meant to be consumed quickly.
- Drink up! If the drink starts to lose the Jellyfish effect, gently stir it with a spoon to get the layers moving again.