If you want to make a drink that is sure to get people talking, learn how to make a Jellyfish cocktail. This is one of those drinks that most people have never tried but everyone will be curious about. The pink and white tentacles of a Jellyfish against the deep blue sea may not the best image to encounter while swimming, but it sure does look cool in a drinking glass. You may want to practice at home a few times before attempting to impress others with this feat but practicing is half the fun. It will taste great even if it doesn't look right. It's a lot of fun to make a Jellyfish cocktail. It takes less than one minute to make but people will be talking about it for a long time.
To make a Jellyfish cocktail, you will need:
- tall glass
- metal spoon
- 1/2 oz blue curaçao
- 1/2 oz white sambuca
- 1/2 oz Irish Cream liqueur
- dash of grenadine
- Pour the blue curaçao into a tall glass.
- Gently pour the white sambuca on top. Pour it slowly over the back of a spoon so it falls gently to rest on top of the blue curaçao . It is very important not to let the layers mix in order to get the desired visual effect.
- Add a top layer of the Irish Cream liqueur in the same manner as the white sambuca, pouring gently so it floats on the top of the drink.
Drop a dash of grenadine on top of the drink toward the middle. As it drops down, it will pull each layer with it to create the illusion of a Jellyfish swimming in the glass.This drink is meant to be consumed quickly.
- Drink up! If the drink starts to lose the Jellyfish effect, gently stir it with a spoon to get the layers moving again.
Marriage should be about joining two people together, celebrating their union, and dancing badly at the reception. That' ...
Most of us can agree that whiskey is a wonderful thing, but the question of how best to drink the stuff has been known t ...
You sidle up to the bar, order a beverage and start strategizing how to impress that beauty across the room. Too late. Y ...