Want to know how to make a Jet Pilot cocktail? A Jet Pilot cocktail is one of those drinks that has multiple recipes, since everyone has their favorite and has adjusted it accordingly. All are worth trying and the recipe used in this article is one of the most common.
To make a Jet Pilot cocktail you will need:
- 1 oz Dark Rum
- 3/4 oz Puerto Rican Rum
- 3/4 oz 151-Proof Lemon Hart Demerara Rum
- 1/2 oz Fee Brother’s Falernum
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 1/2 oz Grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon simple syrup
- 6 drops Drops Pernod
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Mason jar glass
- Ingredients:To make a Jet Pilot you will need Dark Rum, Puerto Rican Rum, 151-Proof Lemon Hart Demerara Rum, Fee Brother’s Falernum, lime juice, grapefruit juice, cinnamon simple syrup, Drops Pernod, and Angostura Bitters. Other recipes substitute spiced rum, coconut rum, and white rum and use cranberry juice, orange juice, apple juice, peach liqueur, and grenadine. Naturally, you can adjust according to what you like. The quantities stay the same in all the recipes even when ingredients are substituted.
- Glass:Most often a mason jar glass is used with a Jet Pilot. Probably because it’s the only glass that will fit all the ingredients. Of course you can change it if you want, just make sure it’s one that’s big enough.
- Mix:To make a Jet Pilot pour all the ingredients into a blender then add the ice, crushed is recommended, and blend on high until you’re are satisfied with the mix. Some recipes don’t include blending everything together, some just put ice in the glass and then add the ingredients in a certain order and mix in the glass. Some don’t call for stirring it at all.
- Drink:This is definitely a drink to sip slowly. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.