Every good bartender should know how to make a John Daly cocktail. Knowing how to make a John Daly cocktail will make sure your parties get crazier than John Daly himself. Before you start learning how to make a John Daly cocktail, you will need to gather some ingredients:
To make a John Daly cocktail, you will need:
- A collins glass
- Orange liqueur
- Iced tea
- Ice cubes
- Fill your glass with ice. The first step in learning how to make a John Daly cocktail is getting your glass ready. To do this, simply fill your collins glass with ice.
- Add the vodka. Once your glass has ice, the next step in learning how to make a John Daly cocktail is putting in the vodka. Pour 1 1/4 oz. of vodka into the glass.
- Add the orange liqueur. To make sure your John Daly cocktail has flavor along with kick, add in 1/4 oz. of orange liqueur after the vodka has been added.
- Fill up half of the glass with lemonade. Out of the space remaining in the glass, fill up half with lemonade.
- Fill the rest of the glass with iced tea. That's right, a John Daly cocktail is essentially an Arnold Palmer with a kick. There is one more step remaining before you have successfully learned how to make a John Daly cocktail.
- Add a lemon wedge garnish. The last step in learning how to make a John Daly cocktail is adding a lemon wedge on the rim of the glass. John Daly may be a wild man, but that doesn't mean his drink shouldn't be classy. Now that you know how to make a John Daly cocktail, it is time to sit back, relax and enjoy it responsibly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.