Every good bartender should know how to make a John Daly cocktail. Knowing how to make a John Daly cocktail will make sure your parties get crazier than John Daly himself. Before you start learning how to make a John Daly cocktail, you will need to gather some ingredients:
To make a John Daly cocktail, you will need:
- A collins glass
- Orange liqueur
- Iced tea
- Ice cubes
- Fill your glass with ice. The first step in learning how to make a John Daly cocktail is getting your glass ready. To do this, simply fill your collins glass with ice.
- Add the vodka. Once your glass has ice, the next step in learning how to make a John Daly cocktail is putting in the vodka. Pour 1 1/4 oz. of vodka into the glass.
- Add the orange liqueur. To make sure your John Daly cocktail has flavor along with kick, add in 1/4 oz. of orange liqueur after the vodka has been added.
- Fill up half of the glass with lemonade. Out of the space remaining in the glass, fill up half with lemonade.
- Fill the rest of the glass with iced tea. That's right, a John Daly cocktail is essentially an Arnold Palmer with a kick. There is one more step remaining before you have successfully learned how to make a John Daly cocktail.
- Add a lemon wedge garnish. The last step in learning how to make a John Daly cocktail is adding a lemon wedge on the rim of the glass. John Daly may be a wild man, but that doesn't mean his drink shouldn't be classy. Now that you know how to make a John Daly cocktail, it is time to sit back, relax and enjoy it responsibly.