Knowing how to make a Jolly Rancher Cocktail, can take you back to your childhood Jolly Rancher days. Now you can enjoy the great taste of Jolly Ranchers mixed into a tasty cocktail. This drink is a sweet and delicious cocktail.
When making a Jolly Rancher Cocktail, you will need the following items:
- 2 ounces of Green Apple Vodka
- 1 ounce of Midori Melon Liqueur
- 4 ounces of Cranberry Juice
- Garnish: Orange Wedge
- Ice Cubes
- Cocktail Glass
How to make a Jolly Rancher Cocktail:
- Add Green Apple Vodka and Midori Melon Liqueur into shaker bottle. You can mix up the amount of each that you add. If you prefer more of a melon taste, you can add more of the Melon Liqueur. Same for the Green Apple Vodka, if you prefer that taste more, you can add more.
- Add Cranberry Juice to the shaker bottle. You will want to add your Cranberry juice now to your solution. You do not have to add the full 4 ounces. You can add more or less if prefered.
- Mix this solution together thoroughly. You will now want to mix together your solution. You can shake this up very well. Make sure all your ingredients are mixed properly. If you desire, you can use a spoon or straw to make sure that you have mixed the Jolly Rancher cocktail properly.
- Add ice cubes into your cocktail glass. Normally you add the ice cubes into your shaker glass, but with this drink you can add them directly into your cocktail glass. If you prefer adding them to the shaker glass that is okay.
- Strain your drink over the ice in the cocktail glass. Now you can add your drink into your glass. You just need to pour the drink over top of the ice. You can add more ice or take some out if needed.
- Garnish your drink. Now let's add an orange wedge to your drink. You can either add it directly into the drink or put it on the rim of the glass. Either way you have a festive and delicious Jolly Rancher Cocktail.
- Sit back and enjoy! Now that you have finished preparing, you can enjoy your Jolly Rancher Cocktail.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …