If you are dating a journalist, you should know how to make a Journalist Cocktail. This drink dates back into the early 1900's. It was known to be popular with Journalist, to help ease their minds. When making this recipe, it will make one Journalist Cocktail.
When making a Journalist Cocktail, you will need the following items:
- Two ounces of Gin
- One teaspoon of Dry Vermouth
- One teaspoon of Sweet Vermouth
- One teaspoon of Triple Sec
- One teaspoon of Lime Juice
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Garnish: Lime Peel
- Ice Cubes
- Mixing or Shaker Glass
- Chilled Cocktail Glass
How to make a Journalist Cocktail:
- Fill up your mixing or shaker glass with ice. You will want to start by putting ice into your mixing or shaker glass. You can use as much or little ice as you prefer. Not all of the ice will have to go into your chilled cocktail glass.
- Add Gin, Dry Vermouth, Sweet Vermouth, Triple Sec, Lime Juice and Angostura Bitters to the mixing or shaker glass. Now that you have your ice in the glass, you want to add the rest of these ingredients. You can use different variations based on the taste you are looking to conceive.
- Mix the ingredients up thoroughly. Now that you have your main ingredients in the shaker or mixer glass, you will want to mix them up thoroughly. You can use a straw or spoon if desired. If you shake the glass, make sure it mixes completely.
- Strain the drink into your chilled cocktail glass. Now that you have the drink mixed up, you need to strain it into your chilled cocktail glass. You can use all the ice in the cocktail glass or just part of it.
- Add Lemon Peel Garnish. Now that you have your drink in your cocktail glass, you can add your garnish. You will to add your lemon peel directly into your cocktail glass. This will help the flavor and give it a festive look.
- Accessorize if desired. Not all drinks have to have accessories, some people prefer them. If you want to add some accessories, you can add a straw or umbrella just to make it look more elegant.
- Sit back and enjoy! Now that you have made your Journalist Cocktail, you can now sit back and enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?