Jungle Juice is a fairly inexpensive, but very tasty way, to serve a lot of people on a tight budget. It is great for parties and a favorite amongst the college crowd. Jungle Juice is sure to please and is a perfectly refreshing drink for warm summer weather.
To make Jungle Juice, you will need the following:
- 1/2-1 gallon of Everclear, depending on desired strength
- 2 gallons Hawaiian Punch or other fruit punch
- 4 2 liter bottles of lemon-lime soda
- 2 cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 12 oz can pineapple juice
- 5 large oranges
- 1 lb grapes
- 1 small watermelon
- 4 cans of pineapple chunks
- 3 bags of ice
- 6 gallon container (or larger)
- Cut and peel the oranges and watermelon into 1-2 inch chunks and cut the grapes in half. Place all the fruit into the container. When adding the pineapple chunks, also add the juice from the can.
- Add the Everclear, Hawaiian Punch, frozen orange juice concentrate, and pineapple juice to the container. Be sure to add the appropriate amount of water for the orange juice concentrate as well.
- Mix well for about 5 minutes with something long enough to reach the bottom of the container.
- Add the ice to the mix and wait for it to get cold before serving.
If you are having trouble finding Everclear, you may substitute it with Vodka. For an added treat, soak the fruit for a few hours in the Everclear before adding the other ingredients, and be sure to get some in your cup!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.