Jungle Juice is a fairly inexpensive, but very tasty way, to serve a lot of people on a tight budget. It is great for parties and a favorite amongst the college crowd. Jungle Juice is sure to please and is a perfectly refreshing drink for warm summer weather.
To make Jungle Juice, you will need the following:
- 1/2-1 gallon of Everclear, depending on desired strength
- 2 gallons Hawaiian Punch or other fruit punch
- 4 2 liter bottles of lemon-lime soda
- 2 cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 12 oz can pineapple juice
- 5 large oranges
- 1 lb grapes
- 1 small watermelon
- 4 cans of pineapple chunks
- 3 bags of ice
- 6 gallon container (or larger)
- Cut and peel the oranges and watermelon into 1-2 inch chunks and cut the grapes in half. Place all the fruit into the container. When adding the pineapple chunks, also add the juice from the can.
- Add the Everclear, Hawaiian Punch, frozen orange juice concentrate, and pineapple juice to the container. Be sure to add the appropriate amount of water for the orange juice concentrate as well.
- Mix well for about 5 minutes with something long enough to reach the bottom of the container.
- Add the ice to the mix and wait for it to get cold before serving.
If you are having trouble finding Everclear, you may substitute it with Vodka. For an added treat, soak the fruit for a few hours in the Everclear before adding the other ingredients, and be sure to get some in your cup!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...