Keep your taste bugs tingling by learning how to make kabobs from meats, chicken, fish, fruits and vegetables. Having burgers and hotdogs every time you fire up the grill quickly becomes a bore. Remedy a boring meal by making each barbeque guest a unique kabob tailored to their specific tastes.
To make kabobs on your grill, you need:
- Meats of your choice
- Serrated knife
- Spices such as salt, pepper, paprika, ginger, sage and curry, etc…
- Assorted vegetables appropriate for grilling
- Fruits appropriate for grilling
- Cut meats into chunks you can easily place on your kabob skewers. Cut each of the chunks with a serrated knife to measure between one and two inches cubed. Choose between various meats and cut several pounds of each meat to account for all your barbecue guests. Meats to consider include chicken, pork, fish and beef, among others.
- Place dishes of marinade out for your guests to marinade their chosen meats before grilling. Dip meat chunks in marinades before skewering. Marinades you may consider include barbecue sauces, sweet and sour sauce, honey mustard and other more exotic flavors.
- Sprinkle spices onto the marinade-covered or plain meat chunk. Choose from various spices including salt, pepper, paprika, ginger, sage and curry.
- Cut vegetables and fruits into chunks similar to the size of the meat chunks. Choose any fruits and vegetables you wish to include that taste delicious when grilled. Possible vegetables and fruits include onions, green peppers, pineapples, tomatoes, oranges and apples.
- Stab the pieces of meat, fruits and vegetables with the ends of the skewers. Slide the various food items onto the skewers filling the skewers as desired.
- Lay the skewers across the grate of the grill and turn occasionally to cook the meats through and tenderize fruits and vegetables.
- Remove pieces of meat from the kabob skewer and check the meat to ensure thorough cooking before removing all kabobs to serve.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”