To make a kappa colada, you will need:
- Collins glass
- One half cup of crushed ice
- Two ounces of brandy
- Two tablespoons of cream of coconut
- One half cup of fresh or canned pineapple
- One tablespoon of vanilla ice cream
- One Maraschino cherry or pineapple chunk
A fun twist on the standard piña colada is a brandy based cocktail; learn how to make a kappa colada to shake up your next summer party. A kappa colada uses brandy instead of the rum that is used in a traditional piña colada. Here are the portions and instructions you will need to make an individual kappa colada.
- Fill the blender with the crushed ice. When making one kappa colada you will need approximately half a cup of crushed ice.
- Pour the kappa colada ingredients into the blender in the following order. To make a kappa colada add the brandy, cream of coconut, pineapple and vanilla ice cream to the blender. The kappa colada can be made using any brand brandy that is available.
- Blend the ingredients in the blender until smooth. Add more fruit or juice if the kappa colada mixture is too thick. More ice or vanilla ice cream can be added if the mixture is too thin.
- Pour the kappa colada into a Collins glass. Garnish the cocktail with a maraschino cherry or pineapple chunk. The cocktail is now complete and ready to be served. The kappa colada is best when it is enjoyed immediately before the beverage has melted.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.