Need to know how to make a Kentucky Kiss cocktail. The Kentucky Kiss cocktail is one of those famous Kentucky cocktails, meaning its base ingredient is good old bourbon. A nice mix of lemon, sweet strawberry and maple syrup, the Kentucky Kiss is a favorite of many Kentuckians.
To make a Kentucky Kiss cocktail you will need:
- Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- Strawberry puree
- Lemon Juice
- Maple Syrup
- Cocktail glass
- Gather the ingredients. To make a Kentucky Kiss cocktail you will need a fine Bourban, preferably Maker’s Mark, strawberry puree, lemon juice, maple syrup, and soda. This recipe is pretty specific, but you don’t have to use Maker’s Mark Bourbon if you prefer another brand. The type of maple syrup generally isn’t specified so you have a free hand there.
- Quantities. To make a Kentucky Kiss cocktail pour two ounces of Maker’s Mark Bourbon, one ounce of strawberry puree, a half an ounce of lemon juice, and a half an ounce of maple syrup. The soda is just a top off after the drink has been made, so the amount is up to you.
- Select a glass. The Kentucky Kiss cocktail is traditionally served in a cocktail glass. Most recipes call for the cocktail glass to be chilled before the drink is served, so make sure you remember to stick a glass in the freezer.
- Mix it up. To make the Kentucky Kiss cocktail pour all ingredients together and shake until you are satisfied with the mix. Then strain the mix into the chilled cocktail glass and add the soda as a top if you want.
- Garnish and enjoy. Garnish the drink with a strawberry and enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …