How To Make A Killer Blowfish Cocktail
Learning how to make a Killer Blowfish cocktail will give your more daring party guests something to rave about for the rest of the night. This odd combination of ingredients is truly a noteworthy concoction and one that will be requested again and again. Not for the faint of heart, learning how to make a Killer Blowfish cocktail will turn into a recipe that you just can't forget.
To learn how to make a Killer Blowfish cocktail, you will need:
- 1.5 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. TY KU, a sake liqueur
- .5 oz. fruit puree, preferably passion fruit
- .5 oz. sweet and sour
- 5 drops of green jalapeno Tabasco sauce
- Separate an egg. The first step in learning how to make a Killer Blowfish cocktail is to separate an egg. Use the egg white in this recipe to make the cocktail light and foamy. Add about half of your egg white to the shaker.
- Add the booze. To the shaker with ice, add the vanilla vodka and the TY KU sake liqueur, which is the next step in learning how to make a Killer Blowfish cocktail. For the vodka, use a top shelf brand to ensure that the correct flavor is infused into the cocktail. Shake the mixture well.
- Sweet and sour. The next step in making a Killer Blowfish cocktail is to add the fruit puree and the sweet and sour. Passion fruit puree is your best bet as it provides a lot of depth in this cocktail. Also, using a sweet and sour mix that is fresh rather than store bought will take this cocktail to new heights.
- Spice it up. Add five drops of green jalapeno Tabasco sauce. Use a bit more if you like things extra spicy. Shake the entire mixture well to make sure that it is uniform throughout.
- Strain and serve. Strain the drink into a glass. Serve to your guests and watch their faces turn to surprise when their cocktail goes from fruity to spicy in just a few sips.