If your trying to impress at the next dinner party, learn how to make a Kir Royale cocktail. Elegant and simple are two of the best words that can be associated with a cocktail. Both apply to the Kir Royale. The Kir Royale is hands down one of the best cocktails and also one of the easiest to make. Perfect for a dinner party or a relaxing night in.
To make a Kir Royale cocktail you will need:
- De Kuyper Crème De Cassis
- Blackberry or Raspberry or Cherry
- Champagne Flute
- Quantities. Like most good cocktails the Kir Royale is measured to the glass. To make the Kir Royale cocktail all you need is enough champagne to fill the majority of the glass and enough De Kuyper Crème De Cassis to color the champagne and bring out the level of flavor as you see fit.
- Glass. Generally the Kir Royale cocktail is served in a champagne flute which is fitting considering it is made with champagne in most cases.
- Mix. As stated before, making a Kir Royale cocktail is easy. Pour the champagne first, to the amount you prefer into the flute but make sure you leave enough room for the De Kuyper Crème De Cassis. Once you’ve pour the champagne add the De Kuyper Crème De Cassis, pour it slowly so it has time to mix and color the champagne right. Add either a blackberry, raspberry, or cherry for garnish.
- Drink. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …