If your trying to impress at the next dinner party, learn how to make a Kir Royale cocktail. Elegant and simple are two of the best words that can be associated with a cocktail. Both apply to the Kir Royale. The Kir Royale is hands down one of the best cocktails and also one of the easiest to make. Perfect for a dinner party or a relaxing night in.
To make a Kir Royale cocktail you will need:
- De Kuyper Crème De Cassis
- Blackberry or Raspberry or Cherry
- Champagne Flute
- Quantities. Like most good cocktails the Kir Royale is measured to the glass. To make the Kir Royale cocktail all you need is enough champagne to fill the majority of the glass and enough De Kuyper Crème De Cassis to color the champagne and bring out the level of flavor as you see fit.
- Glass. Generally the Kir Royale cocktail is served in a champagne flute which is fitting considering it is made with champagne in most cases.
- Mix. As stated before, making a Kir Royale cocktail is easy. Pour the champagne first, to the amount you prefer into the flute but make sure you leave enough room for the De Kuyper Crème De Cassis. Once you’ve pour the champagne add the De Kuyper Crème De Cassis, pour it slowly so it has time to mix and color the champagne right. Add either a blackberry, raspberry, or cherry for garnish.
- Drink. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Game of Thrones bloopers, sex geckos and more conversation starters for any social situation.