Want to know how to make a Kiss Me cocktail? A Kiss Me cocktail, more commonly called a Besame cocktail, is a relatively simple cocktail to make. It’s considered one of the most romantic cocktails in existence, Agavero, an important ingredient, has been known as an aphrodisiac for centuries.
To make a Kiss Me cocktail you will need:
- Agavero Tequila
- Passion Fruit juice
- Lime wedges
- Highball glass
- Gather your ingredients: To make a Kiss Me cocktail you will need Agavero Tequila, passion fruit juice, Chambord, lime wedges, and raspberries. This recipe is fairly specific to what ingredients it needs; you can’t substitute much without loosing the drink entirely.
- Measure the appropriate quantities: To make a Kiss Me cocktail, you need one and a half ounces of Agavero Tequila, at lease an ounce of passion fruit juice, a splash of Chambord, two lime wedges, and five to six raspberries. Naturally the lime wedges and raspberries can be adjusted either way. The passion fruit juice and Chambord are up to the maker, meant to fill the glass after the other ingredients are added.
- Find the proper glass: Generally, a highball cocktail glass is used when making a Kiss Me cocktail. Of course you can use another glass if you want.
- Mix: To make a Kiss Me cocktail, the first step is to muddle the lime wedges and raspberries in the highball glass, then add the Agavero tequila. Then add the passion fruit juice as a top off and the splash Chambord as the final ingredient. Once you’ve poured everything into the highball glass pour the mix into the shaker and shake well. Once your satisfied with the mix strain it back into the highball glass.
- Drink: Enjoy! Preferably, with a friend 😉
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.