Ever wondered how to make a Kiwi Mango Mint cocktail? This is one of the best and fruitiest cocktails you’re likely to have. The sweet fruit flavor isn’t completely overwhelming and the mint brings everything together. It’s a great cocktail for a hot afternoon or a warn evening.
To make a Kiwi Mango Mint cocktail you will need:
- 42 Below Kiwi Vodka
- Mango nectar
- Mint leaves
- Highball glass
- Ingredients You will need 42 Below Kiwi Vodka, mango nectar and mint leaves. Almost all recipes suggest 42 Below Kiwi Vodka because it’s considered the best vodka to use for this drink. Mango juice can be used instead of mango nectar.
- Quantities The quantities to make a Kiwi Mango Mint cocktail are generally one part 42 Below Kiwi Vodka, five parts mango nectar and eight mint leaves. You can adjust the amounts to fit your tastes, but don’t stray too far from the original recipe.
- Glass A highball glass is generally agreed upon for a Kiwi Mango Mint cocktail. Of course, it’s up to you, but the highball glass just fits the drink.
- Mix Fill the highball glass with ice, add the mint leaves, followed by the 42 Below Kiwi Vodka. Top it off with the mango nectar. Once all the ingredients have been added, mix well until you’re satisfied. There’s no specified garnish for this drink.
- Drink Sit back and enjoy. It’s the perfect cocktail for a hot summer day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.