Martinis are a popular drink, usually made with vodka or gin and knowing how to make a kiwi martini will surely be another popular type. A martini is what is called a sipping drink, and they are usually very strong. There are many different flavors and varieties of martinis, ranging from fruity flavors to dry martinis, which are made using olive juice. One of the most underrated martinis is a kiwi martini. If you’re looking for a tasty way to spice up an evening, try making this delicious cocktail. Here is how to make a kiwi martini.
There are a few different recipes floating around. Some use sugar, and some use sugar syrup. This particular recipe uses sugar syrup, as it is easier to mix.
- 3 oz vodka or citrus vodka
- 1/2 skinned kiwi
- 1/2 tsp. sugar syrup
- Muddle the sugar syrup with the skinned kiwi in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddling is the use of a muddler, or a long pestle, to combine ingredients by crushing them together.
- After this step, add the ice and vodka to the shaker.
- Shake well, and strain into a martini glass and garnish with the kiwi slice.
If you want to put a spin on the original kiwi martini, try this recipe for a kiwi watermelon martini.
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 peeled kiwifruit (sliced)
- 4 shots of vodka
- Mix everything in a blender until well blended and pour mix into a martini glass.
- You can strain the mix if you prefer a more liquefied drink.
- Garnish with frozen watermelon cubes, kiwi slices, or mint leaves.
As always, be sure you enjoy these delicious drinks responsibly!
All guys know that alcohol is a surefire way to get your girl to let loose of her inhibitions. Smart guys know that serv ...
The Perfect 10 Martini is a lot like a normal gin martini, but with Tanqueray Perfect 10 gin to smooth over the fact tha ...
It’s famous as 007’s favorite, but he’s been asking for it incorrectly. To order or make a real martini, it must be stir ...