Few drinks are as refreshing as a mojito and learning how to make a Koala Mojito is a great idea. It makes the perfect addition to any bartender or host's recipe book of cocktails. Many people make the mistake of thinking that a mojito is hard to master but once they learn how to make a Koala Mojito, they will see how simple it really is. Minty and crisp, it is a one of a kind drink. Learn how to make a Koala Mojito and you are sure to be the hit of the next party.
To learn how to make a Koala Mojito, you will need:
- A muddler
- 1 oz. of eucalyptus syrup
- 2 oz. of rum, preferably Mount Gay
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1 oz of lime juice
- 1 splash of soda, preferably Sprite
- Muddled up. To begin learning how to make a Koala Mojito, place your mint leaves in the glass, usually a Collins glass, and add your eucalyptus syrup. Begin to press the leaves with the muddler, grinding them with this baseball bat-like apparatus. Continue to muddle until the mint leaves are mashed well into the syrup.
- So juicy. The second step in learning how to make a Koala Mojito is to add your lime juice. Stir the lime juice well until it is combined with the mint and eucalyptus.
- Liquor is quicker. Add your rum to the mix. Again, stir it well so that the drink is uniform throughout.
- Add a splash. Top your Koala Mojito with a splash of Sprite or seltzer. This will give it a fizz and make it a bit more interesting.
- Dress it up. As a garnish, add a few mint leaves to the top of the drink. This will make it look more put together and professional.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”