How To Make A Koi Cocktail
Learning how to make a Koi Cocktail is very simple. It's a great drink to serve at dinner or any occasion where you want to impress your guests. It's an interesting tasting cocktail with a touch of sour lemon and bittery peach.
To make a Koi Cocktail, you will need:
- 1 oz. TY KU liqueur
- 2 oz. Irish whiskey
- 2 drops peach bitters
- lemon twist
- cocktail shaker
- cocktal glass or champagne flute
- crushed ice
Steps to make a Koi Cocktail:
- Place lemon twist and peach bitters in cocktail shaker. To make a great Koi cocktail, muddle the lemon twist and peach bitters together so they are mixed well.
- Add crushed ice. Fill the cocktail shaker, containing the lemon twist and peach bitters, about half full of ice.
- Add the KU liqueur and whiskey. Add precise amounts of the TY KU liqueur and Irish whiskey to achieve the perfect Koi Cocktail. Shake the glass to ensure proper mixing for about fifteen seconds.
- Strain contents. Strain the contents into a cocktail glass or champagne flute and drink the Koi Cocktail while ice cold for best results.
Tips and Warnings:
- Regular whiskey can be exchanged for Irish whiskey, however the taste will change slightly.
- If a particular brand of whiskey is preferred, the taste may be better for some people.
- To garnish, a lemon wedge can be placed on the edge of the glass or placed directly inside the drink.
- As with most cocktails, the Koi Cocktail tastes best when served ice cold.