How To Make A Kumquat Ginger Caipirinha
If you are looking for the perfect summertime drinks to share with your ladies, than the kumquat ginger caipirinha is perfect for any occasion you may be having. With it's classy yet colorful appearance, and sweet taste, you are sure to be entertained all night with these cocktails.
To make a kumquat ginger caipirinha you will need:
- two oz. of Leblon Cachaca
- five kumquats
- a pinch of grated ginger
- two tsp. of superfine sugar
- one oz. of simple syrup
- a medium sized glass with square shaped ice in it
- Cut all of the five kumquats in half. To get them extra juicy, make sure that you roll them around onto a hard surface yet to add more flavor.
- Muddle the kumquat halves, ginger, sugar, and syrup in a shaker. The more you shake, the more they will blend, and the more your lady will be downing those great drinks!
- Add the Leblon Cachaca rum to your shaker. Test out how much is too, you may want to add a little bit more to the recipe.
- Shake very well so all of the great flavors will blend well. The better they blend, the easier they will go down for your guests.
- Serve in a glass over the rocks, and garnish with a slice of kumquat. To add even a more special touch, sugar rim the glass.
This kumquat ginger caipirinha has an exotic flavor to it, while also having a sweet aroma. You can not get much better than the kumquat ginger caipirinha when it comes to a sweet alcoholic beverage.