For your next soiree, here is a delicious recipe for how to make a Lagoon Punch if you don’t want to deal with shaking cocktails the whole time. The punch is a great way to serve your guests. The following recipe takes one bottle each of two liqueurs and club soda. The two liqueurs that are needed are Lychee liqueur and blue Curacao. Of course, the blue Curacao gives the punch its orange fruit flavor. With just the right punch bowl and matching glass ware, this blue Lagoon punch is an eye-pleasing, stunning way to present this beverage to your guests.
Here are the ingredients and items needed to make a Lagoon Punch:
- Blue Curacao (1 ½ cups)
- 750 mL SOHO Lychee liqueur (three cups)
- One Quart club soda (3 ½ cups)
- Orange slices for garnish
- One punch bowl
- Glass cups
To mix a great tasting Lagoon Punch, follow these next steps:
- Pour the blue Curacao, the Lychee liqueur, and the club soda into the punch bowl.
- Mix the liquids all together.
- Place orange slices to float on top of the punch.
- Serve preferably in matching punch bowl glass cups.
Another Lagoon punch recipe is known as Malibu Lagoon Punch. For this recipe, the following ingredients are needed:
- One Qt Malibu Coconut Rum
- One Qt Blue Curacao Liqueur
- Two Qt Club Soda
To mix this tasty Lagoon Punch, follow the next steps:
- Into the glass punch bowl, mix the Malibu Coconut Rum, blue Curacao liqueur and Club Soda.
- For the finishing touch, add orange slices or lemon slices or even both as a floating garnish in the bowl.
- Add ice cubes to the punch just before serving to guests.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
What Makes Men Attractive to Women
What women want—confidence, a sense of humor and abs.