Use this recipe to learn how to make lasagna that tastes great. It's an easy recipe, so you can make it even if you lack cooking skills. It will make eight servings, which is perfect if you're having a small get together with friends or family. Along with that, you can also save the leftovers and enjoy them on another day.
To make lasagna, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 lb. of ground beef
- 16 oz. box of lasagna noodles
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese shredded
- 8 oz. Parmesan cheese grated
- 12 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. of dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 10-by-18-inch baking dish
- Prepare the ground beef. The first part of learning how to make lasagna is to cook the ground beef. In order to do this, use a skillet to brown the meat. Once the meat is browned, drain it and return it to the skillet.
- Heat the extra-virgin olive oil. In order to follow this step of learning how to make lasagna, you will need to add the extra-virgin olive oil to a saucepan. Then, cut the garlic clove in half and add it to the oil. The clove will begin to sizzle. Let this happen for three minutes and then take the garlic out.
- Prepare the rest of the sauce. Once you have taken the garlic clove out add the ground beef, the can of tomato sauce, as well as the dried oregano to the oil. Then, set it to a low heat so it can simmer for thirty minutes. Make sure to stir it occasionally.
- Cook the noodles. This step for learning how to make lasagna is important because it's when you cook the lasagna noodles. In order to do it, fill a pot with five quarts of water. Then, add some salt and let it boil. Once the water is boiling, add the lasagna noodles. Make sure to stir it occasionally so your noodles don't stick together. Once the lasagna noodles are cooked, drain them.
- Prepare the lasagna in a baking dish. To make lasagna, make sure that you coat the bottom of your baking dish with oil. Then, start by layering the bottom of the dish with lasagna noodles. Cover the noodles with some sauce and add a bit of each of the cheeses to the top of the sauce. Repeat the layering process until your baking dish is full and you've used up your ingredients.
- Bake the lasagna. This is the final step when you're learning how to make lasagna. In order to do it, you will need to set the oven to 350 degrees. Then, cover the lasagna and bake for twenty minutes. Once it's done, let it stand for ten minutes. Serve and enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.