How To Make A Lavender Sapphire Collins
It is always great to add a new drink to your repertoire, and learning how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins is a wonderful place to start. This drink is a girly one and is sure to impress the ladies. It is new, chic and an innovative twist on the Tom Collins. Learn how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins, because every lady loves a great bartender.
To make a Lavender Sapphire Collins, you will need:
- 2 oz. Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ oz. lavender syrup
- 4 oz club soda
- Collins glass
- Cut and squeeze. The first step to learn how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins is to prepare your lemons. Cut your lemon in half and set one half aside. Cut the other half into wedges to use as a garnish. Use the other half to squeeze out an ounce of lemon juice. Pour the juice into your Collins glass. Fresh squeezed lemon juice is a great way to ensure success when you are learning how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins.
- Sweeten the deal. Use your ¾ ounce of lavender syrup to sweeten the tart lemon juice. Mix it together in the glass.
- Add the gin and ice. The third step to learning how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins is to add ice to your Collins glass, as well as the gin. A chilled cocktail always tastes best.
- Get fizzy. Use four ounces of club soda to top your beverage and add a lemon for a little extra flair.