It is always great to add a new drink to your repertoire, and learning how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins is a wonderful place to start. This drink is a girly one and is sure to impress the ladies. It is new, chic and an innovative twist on the Tom Collins. Learn how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins, because every lady loves a great bartender.
To make a Lavender Sapphire Collins, you will need:
- 2 oz. Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ oz. lavender syrup
- 4 oz club soda
- Collins glass
- Cut and squeeze. The first step to learn how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins is to prepare your lemons. Cut your lemon in half and set one half aside. Cut the other half into wedges to use as a garnish. Use the other half to squeeze out an ounce of lemon juice. Pour the juice into your Collins glass. Fresh squeezed lemon juice is a great way to ensure success when you are learning how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins.
- Sweeten the deal. Use your ¾ ounce of lavender syrup to sweeten the tart lemon juice. Mix it together in the glass.
- Add the gin and ice. The third step to learning how to make a Lavender Sapphire Collins is to add ice to your Collins glass, as well as the gin. A chilled cocktail always tastes best.
- Get fizzy. Use four ounces of club soda to top your beverage and add a lemon for a little extra flair.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!