If your child is looking for a great way to dress up on St. Patrick's Day, you can teach him how to make a leprechaun hat. If you are a teacher, you can use this craft in class with all of your students. It should follow on a lesson the history St. Patrick's Day, and why we still celebrate it.
You will need the following items to make your leprechaun hat:
- Small beach bucket
- Green wrapping paper
- Black belt
Follow these steps to make your leprechaun hat:
- Flip your beach bucket upside down. Remove the handle from the bucket. The beach bucket is the lephrechaun hat. Now you just have to decorate it.
- Wrap the beach bucket in green wrapping paper. Make sure you have an inch and a half of paper hanging over the bottom of the bucket. You can fold it to stick out so that it makes the rim of the leprechaun hat. You will need scissors and tape for this step.
- Take a black belt and wrap it around the bottom of the bucket. You need to use a belt that has a buckle to get the leprechaun look.
- If you don't have green wrapping paper, you can use brown grocery bags. Just paint them green.
- You can also use an old top hat from a thrift store. You can wrap it in green wrapping paper, and wrap a belt around it.
- Decorate your leprechaun hat even further by adding small four-leaf clover stickers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.