How To Make A Libra Fall In Love With You
Need to make a Libra fall in love with you? Making a Libra fall in love with you is not an impossible mission. Libra women—born between September 23 and October 22—often play the role of diplomat and hold very balanced temperaments. They typically seek little drama in their lives and make excellent girlfriends or wives (Gwen Stefani, Naomi Watts, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Gwyneth Paltrow are all Libras). There are, however, some key strategies you should employ when trying to get a Libra to tell you those three magic words.
- Don’t rush the relationship. There’s a reason that the Libra sign is represented by two scales. The Libra woman loves balance and harmony in all aspects of her life, including her relationships. This is great in the fact that she is willing to compromise rather than fight. However, this also means that she does not like matters of love to escalate too quickly before she has a chance to weigh her feelings. Give her time to adjust and balance, or you might scare her away before she can fall in love with you.
- Always treat her with fairness. A Libra woman values justice very highly (it’s those scales again), and she will not stand to be treated unfairly. So if you’re prone to becoming jealous for no reason, change your ways quickly. Approach any arguments you might have with her from a clear-headed perspective in order to win her admiration and, ultimately, to make her fall in love with you.
- Work hard for her. Libra women are reliable, steady workers and look for men with the same traits, so keep those ten-hour video game marathons in front of the TV hidden from her. Instead, highlight what your ambitions are and let her into your work life. If she knows that your ultimate goals rest outside a boring nine-to-five job, she’ll want to see you reach those aspirations, and in the end, it will inspire her to love you.
- Show your romantic side. Libras are idealistic romantics who gobble up traditional shows of love. Go the extra mile and surprise her with roses. Take her to the spot where you shared your first date. It will be worth the effort; she’ll show her appreciation later in the night and also in the long run when she falls in love with you.
- Get along with her friends. Libras usually have a circle of good friends, so make sure to click with them. Achieve this difficult goal by setting up a fun night to meet just two or three at a time, so as not to be overwhelmed by a sudden pack of females. With just a small group, you can ease more quickly and painlessly into conversation and let them know that your Libra means a great deal to you. Also, plan an activity, like bowling or a concert, so if conversations runs low, you can still stay occupied and enjoy the night. She’ll appreciate the effort and start to fall for you, if she hasn't already.