Whether you are planning a night out with the lady of your choice or plan on having a house party to meet the lady of your dreams, knowing how to make a liquid bourbon ball cocktail will give you plenty of kudos. When it comes to making that perfect cocktail, you need to know all of the components. Even the most simple cocktails can be made to look like they are more complex and difficult than they really are. Another good thing about making the cocktails for the ladies, you control the alcohol that is going into their drink. Don't ever put too much, but don't ever put to little. Make yourself a few cocktails ahead of time so you can figure out what the perfect amount is and have it perfected before the ladies come over. Giving them that perfect cocktail will end the night off well for both of you, no doubt. The Liquid Bourbon Ball Cocktail is noted and made from a culinary tour, which gives you the confidence that it is top of the line cocktail for your night.
What You Will Need:
- two oz. of Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- one oz of white creme de cacoa
- 1/4 oz of hazelnut liqueur
- chocolate shavings to use as a garnish
- Mix the liqueurs along with the the bourbon into a mixer with plenty of ice to chill the mixture.
- Mix well and stir.
- Strain your mixture into a classy cocktail glass.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings onto the top of the drink to have the perfect sweet flavor for your ladies.
- Enjoy all night with the ladies.
Take time any night of the week to enjoy the Liquid Bourbon Ball Cocktail with all of your lady friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.