How To Make A Liquor Luge
Learning how to make a liquor luge is a fairly easy process. All that you need are a few materials, and some time. Following is advice on making liquor luges at home.
- Drawer from a dresser or chest
- Trash bag
- Large freezer
Remove an average sized drawer from a dresser or chest of drawers.
- Cut one side off of a large trash bag by cutting both side seams and the bottom seam. This will be used to waterproof the drawer so that it can be filled with water and frozen, to make a block.
- Lay the side of the trash bag over the drawer, and press it down into the drawer, so that it cups, and fills the inside. If necessary, tape the sides of the bag over the sides or top of the drawer. The bag must comfortably, with extra bag left over, fill the space of the drawer.
Fill the waterproof drawer with water, and set it in the freezer to freeze.
- Once frozen, remove the drawer and bag filled with ice. Turn it over to get the large, rectangular block out, which will serve as the main part of the luge.
- To make the block into a liquor luge, pour some warm water down it while holding it up at an angle. Once a gully is formed, it may be propped up, and used as an actual, fully functional, liquor luge.
Learning how to make a liquor luge at home is not too hard. Once made, the luge is a major attraction at any party.