Craving Little Caesar's Crazy Bread? Well you're in luck because we have the recipe right here! If it's too far to drive or you would like to make some homemade crazy bread, you will love our hot from the oven version. Learn how to make Little Caesar's Crazy bread right at home. Be prepared to share, and remember, they won't last long. Little Caesar's Crazy Bread makes a great snack if your just hanging out watching the game, a movie, entertaining guests or spending time with that special someone. Your friends will love them and beg you to make more.
Tomato Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground thyme
- 1/4 tsp marjoram
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-15oz can of tomato paste
To Make Sauce:
- In an uncovered saucepan, mix all ingredients and stir well.
- Cook for 30 min to allow flavors to meld. Stir often.
Little Caesar's Crazy Bread
1 can Pillsury Pizza Dough or premade fresh pizza dough
To Make Crazy Bread:
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface then cut the dough into one inch strips.
- Place strips on lightly greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown.
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- parmesan cheese
To Make Garlic Butter:
- Melt butter in sauce pan then add garlic salt and stir until well dissolved.
- Brush garlic butter over hot crazy bread and top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Serve the crazy bread with warm tomato dipping sauce.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.