How To Make Love On A Beach
You’ve seen hot love scenes in a movie where the actors are making love on a beach, so if you’ve ever had that fantasy, here are a few tips on how to make love on a beach. Sand and shells can be very hurtful to certain parts of your body. If you’re planning on living out your fantasy of making love on a beach, great preparation and caution should be taken or the experience could be disastrous.
- Scope out the beach for a perfect location. Privacy is important so look for a secluded place away from onlookers. There are laws to follow so you don’t get arrested for indecent exposure. When you find the perfect place, be sure to clean it up by removing shells and other sharp objects.
- Make up a little bag of things to take with you. You will need a big blanket and a towel for cleanup, along with a bottle of water to rinse the sand off your “important parts.” Be sure to take a little trash bag for your condom and anything else you might need to dispose of.
- Decide if you are going to make it romantic. If you are going to try to make the experience romantic you might want to take a radio with you for some romantic music, or maybe the sound of the waves is enough, and perhaps a picnic basket with cheese, bread and wine, or whatever goodies you might want.
- Wait until dusk. Once you have your selected location cleaned up and ready, wait until dusk to go there. The darker it gets the less chance you have of getting caught. Take a flashlight with you, but try not to use it because it will draw attention to your little hideaway.
- Wear the right clothing. If you have on the right type of clothing it will be much easier to make love at a beach. Girls who wear dresses or skirts that are full can cover up activity that may be occurring underneath! Guys should wear shorts with elastic waist bands to make access easier. With the girl sitting on top and her skirt covering things up, it will be easier to make love without getting caught. Getting naked is not a good idea because, first of all, too many parts are exposed to the sand, and secondly, it makes for a more difficult cover up if you are spotted.
- Spread out a great big blanket to keep the sand as far away from your private parts as possible. Sand is an abrasive and it could be very painful if it gets into your private parts. Also be sure not to wear any sunscreen because it will attract the sand and it also should not be used internally. If you can make love wrapped up in the blanket with the guy standing up and the girl wrapping her legs around his waist, it would help to keep the sand from getting where you don’t want it to be. You could also try making love in the ocean but remember it is full of little creatures that may bite you or cause an infection where you don’t want to get one.
- Once you’re done, it may be best to clear out. If you’ve managed to make love without getting caught, you may want to leave soon after to take a shower and get any sand off of you. If you’ve managed to keep sand at a distance, you may want to just lay there, relax and enjoy the sound of the waves. Use your little trash bag and leave the place clean. Don’t leave a condom lying around on the ground for someone else to find. Be happy that you have had the experience of making love on a beach that many just fantasize doing. You’ll be the envy of those who have never had the nerve to try it.